We are Open!
Both the Garden Centre and the Tearoom are open as usual. Please rest assure that we have made all the essential measures to ensure both our customers and colleagues remain safe.
We have implemented the following measures in and around the Garden Centre and Tearoom:
- Social distancing measures in place via floor markings and signs
- One way system in and out of the Garden Centre and the Tearoom
- Anti-bacterial dispensers at the Garden Centre entrance, Tearoom entrance and at all till points.
- Face Coverings/Visors worn by all our employees
- Protective screens installed at every till point
- Plastic partitions between tables where appropriate
- No more than 6 people per table in the Tearoom
- Reduced capacity inside the Tearoom
- Tables and chairs sanitized before and after each use
- Food and Drink served on a tray to avoid close contact
- Bookings advised to reduce walk-ins
- Pagers available for walk-ins to reduce customers gathering at the Tearoom entrance
- Toilets available for Tearoom customers only
- Track & Trace forms to be filled in & QR code available at the Tearoom entrance.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store when busy
Rules for both the Garden Centre & Tearoom:
- By law you must wear a face covering at all times, unless exempt or seated in the Tearoom.
- Avoid touching products that you are not going to purchase
- If you or any of your household members experience COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come into store
- Please ensure children are kept with you at all times
- Dogs are not allowed in the Garden Centre or the Tearoom unless Assistance Dogs.
- Please ensure that you follow the one way system in both the Garden Centre and the Tearoom
- We are accepting HTA (Horticultural Trades Association) and Morley Nurseries gift vouchers.
- We are accepting both Cash and Card.